Foundation / Corporation
Opportunity for USA startups to participate in an entrepreneurial training program to prepare for investment fundraising. During the week-long workshop, medtech startups will interact with active investors, mentors-in-residence, and expert speakers. The current cohort includes life sciences, medical device, and diagnostics startups.
VentureWell leads an intensive 5-day workshop designed to help science and engineering based startups prepare to raise their first rounds of investment capital and commercialize their technologies. VentureWell brings dedicated staff, experienced mentors-in-residence, active investors, and expert speakers together to support startups in:
- Developing the content, articulation, and materials required to approach and close deals with investors and strategic partners
- Walking through real-world stress tests to help startups prepare for inevitable disasters
- Creating tangible work product that can be shared with potential investors
- Hosting a mock board meeting to agree on the best course of action and resources required for the startup’s success.
Startups: Must be Committed and Competitive!
- Engaged Mentorship. Startups will work with stellar mentors over a series of dedicated days that have experience investing or partnering with startups.
- Network Building. Learn from peers and share experiences with a cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs who are facing similar challenges.
- Clear Milestones and Ask. Startups will leave with a clear articulation of their investment needs, including the investment ask and planned milestones for the round.
- Due Diligence Deal Room. Spend time creating and refining investor materials to use during the fundraising process. Invest time and energy into work product for a deal room, not a demo day pitch.
- Stress Tests. VentureWell pushes the boundaries with real world stress tests – actual startup disaster scenarios
GrantWatch ID#: 186392
VentureWell will select 10-15 medtech startups.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Application Portal: https://community.venturewell.org/VWCommunitiesLogin?startURL=%2Fidp%2Flogin%3Fapp%3D0sp390000004CE0%26binding%3DHttpPost%26inresponseto%3D_cf994fdd58fe9845f7cf5e67dd5499da4c0d793e39
Questions? Please contact Christina Tamer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure if you're a fit?
Email: David D'Angelo
100 Venture Way
Hadley, MA 01035
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming