Foundation / Corporation
AIDS United and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
08/09/19 11:59 PM EST
Award to a USA individual or team of individuals to recognize the successful implementation of a program that utilizes systems change to address health inequities. Eligible programs should address one of the following areas: education, income, access to quality care, employment, housing, community environment, and public safety.
The RWJF-AIDS United Award for Health Equity recognizes individuals or teams of no more than two individuals, who have successfully implemented a systems-change approach to reduce health inequities within the past two years. The recipient of this annual award will receive a $3,000 prize and will be honored at the RWJF Annual Recognition Event in Princeton, New Jersey in December 2019.
Eligible nomination applications will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Nominee’s work shows alignment with Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s vision for building a Culture of Health and achieving health equity
- Nominee’s work demonstrated success in changing systems that impact health outcomes in one or more of the following areas: social, racial or gender justice; access to quality care; education; employment; income; community environment; housing; and public safety
- Nominee’s work provided a solution to improve outcomes for groups most affected by health disparities
- Nominee successfully implemented a systems-change approach to reduce health disparities within the past two years
- Nominee’s work addresses HIV-related inequities in their communities
GrantWatch ID#: 186295
A maximum of one (1) Nominee (individual or team) may be selected as the winner.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online nomination form: https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_efARSkrOqpFE7kN
Any additional questions related to the RWJF-AIDS United Award should be directed to Valerie Rochester, Vice President for Program Strategy, at email@example.com, or 202-876-2849.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming