Foundation / Corporation
The Plastic Surgery Foundation (PSF)
Grants of up to $10,000 to USA public, nonprofit charities that increase awareness and education about breast reconstruction surgery to women and their family members. Funding will be provided for the development and implementation of projects and programs for the purpose of educating women in the community about breast surgery options. The PSF encourages applications from organizations with limited resources that are dedicated to the goals of this program.
Examples of Allowable Expenses:
- Promotional and educational materials and postage both online and in print for breast reconstruction
- Video production about breast reconstruction
- PR including TV, radio and social media about breast reconstruction
- Event costs for breast reconstruction
- Non-physician speaker fees giving talks about breast reconstruction
GrantWatch ID#: 180809
Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund Public Awareness Grants will be awarded in amounts of up to $10,000.
Grants will be awarded for the period beginning July 1, 2019 and ending June 30, 2020 and must be used to support programs that occur within this timeframe.
Through The PSF's Breast Reconstruction Awareness Fund, The PSF awards a limited number of Breast Reconstruction Surgery Public Awareness Grants to USA based, tax-exempt public 501(c)(3) charities that have demonstrated a commitment to increasing the awareness of breast reconstruction surgery.
Special consideration will be given to those organizations that are 2019 Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day Affiliates:
Funds from this grant cannot be used for cancer awareness or breast health related expenses.
Examples of Non-Allowable Expenses:
- Cancer awareness expenses, including any of the above allowable examples. Note: Only the portion of promotional material, for an event, etc, that directly educates or promotes breast reconstruction can be expensed.
- Expenses that raise money for organizations other than The PSF
- Staff salaries or expenses for already existing programs
- Travel expenses for physicians
Online Submission Deadline: Thursday, April 4, 2019
Announcements of grant awards will be made in July 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://form.jotform.com/90234676603154
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Plastic Surgery Foundation
Attn: Mary Ruth Arway, MA
444 E. Algonquin Road
Arlington Heights, Il 60005
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming