Foundation / Corporation
Grants to USA, Canada, and International governmental units, agencies, organizations, fire departments, and fire brigades for a wide range of fire preparedness, prevention, and control efforts, including arson prevention, fire investigation, training and education programs related to fire prevention, and pre-fire planning.
Funding requests will be considered to help support organizations working to combat fire for a wide array of fire prevention, preparedness and control efforts, including:
- Pre-Incident Planning (computer software programs, laptops)
- Fire Prevention Education/Training (community outreach initiatives, workshops, publications)
- Arson Prevention/Fire Investigation (juvenile fire setter programs, continuing education courses, digital and specialized cameras, accelerant detection equipment).
- If applying for fire prevention materials, an educational component must be included with any request for fire hats, pencils, etc. At a minimum 50% of the request should be educational materials.
- If applying for smoke detectors, at a minimum the detectors must be 10yr sealed battery units with photoelectric technology (with or without ionization technology).
- Requested items should be listed/tested products.
GrantWatch ID#: 177606
Although there is no limit on how much funding you can apply for, this grant program is designed to provide seed money.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://fs20.formsite.com/fmglobal/form3/form_login.html
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.